Food and Nutrition Information

Mohave Valley Elementary School District provides breakfast and lunch services at all of the district's campuses.

The cost for student meals at each school are as follows:

Breakfast $2.25

Lunch $4.00





Parents are always welcomed to eat breakfast or lunch with their students; simply pay for your meal at the cash register with your student.

For student dietary accommodations, please complete and submit this form . 


Each student within the school district is given a snack account with a four digit pin number. While students can always bring cash on a daily basis, the cafeteria offers parents the option of paying money toward their student's account "in bulk". The cafeteria accepts any amount for your students' snack account. Simply send or bring your child's snack money to the school cafeteria.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027) found online here, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call(866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410

(2) fax: 202-690-7442: or

(3) email:

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.