Mrs. Robin Stobbs, MVJH Language Arts teacher and WorldStrides want to lead your child on the trip of a lifetime.
Some of the sights you will see include:
In Washington DC:
- Arlington National Cemetery Changing of the Guard, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Kennedy Gravesites
- Lincoln Memorial, Vietnam Veterans Memorial, Korean War Veterans Memorial
- Mount Vernon, George Washington’s home, plantation, and Education center
- Washington Monument, Smithsonian Institution, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial, MLK Memorial
- White House, Capitol Hill Grounds Tour, Pentagon Memorial
In New York City, NY:
- Rockefeller Center, St Patrick’s Cathedral, Central Park, Broadway Show and Group Photo
- Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, Wall Street and Financial District, National 9/11 Memorial
Trip Dates 6-7-17 to 6-11-17, with the following costs: $2490 each for students four to a room; $2864 for adults two to a room. There is a $99 deposit which is non-refundable, and trip insurance $239. If you register your student on 9-23-16, you will receive a $25 discount off the price of the trip.
This trip will be the best five days of your child’s life so far. It is a trip of a lifetime and one not to be missed! Contact Mrs. Stobbs via email or at (928) 768-9196, ext 3106 for more information, visit WorldStrides or call (800) 468-5899 to sign up. Be sure to list Trip ID #130388.