In the relentless pursuit of school communities in which all students can learn, no exceptions, Mohave Valley Elementary School District holds the following core values:
- Utilization of research-based best practices in classroom instruction
- Fostering a collaborative culture in which data driven decision making is used to drive all areas of district instruction and operation
- The use of the Response to Intervention model to meet the individual needs of every student
- Ongoing, relevant, job-embedded professional development for all staff aligned to the district’s mission and goals
- Providing a nurturing, caring environment of professionals for all students where every teacher is a treasure hunter, every student can communicate his or her future, and every parent is a valued partner in their child’s education.